If you want to know if your logo is a good one, you first need to realize why you need a company logo in the first place. Of all the things you do to create a brand image, creating you logo is one of the most important. Your logo is the key to building the identity of your company. That’s not all it’s for, though. It should also communicate a powerful, positive and enduring message to your current and future customers.
There are few arenas in the world as competitive as the business world. There can only be so many sales, so much profit, and only so many customers. That means that all businesses who want to have continued success have to focus their energy on creating a corporate image and identity that will attract customers. Your corporate identity is the first impression your customers will have on you. It can either make or break your company.
One great benefit of marketing is that on an ongoing basis it allows people to give you feedback about your business and what you offer. Through your marketing activities and a strong corporate identity you will be generating feedback from your customers they will either support you or they won’t. A company can enhance its company logo branding simply by listening to customers and potential customers. People want to be heard; when they know that they have a go-to brand that provides exactly the service they are asking for, they will have no need to go anywhere else. If you don’t present yourself clearly and you cannot offer what they want then they might well vote with their feet and walk away. This is why branding and having the right corporate identity is so critical to the success of a business.
- Not to copy other’s creative work, under no circumstances;
- Not to rely completely on computer technology, it is a tool only and cannot substitute your creativity. Remember, you are a designer, not a computer graphic editor;
- Be a creator and not a fashion-follower because a trendy style today would become an out-dated one tomorrow;
- Trying ten design fields simultaneously but badly is worst than concentrating on one field and master it;
- Be professional and not to release any art works that you don’t like;
- Not to lower the quality in view of low business value on and art work;
- Not to criticize other’s artwork merely on the ground of one’s preferences nor just replicate comment from someone;
- Not to create artwork without and ground. Great works usually come from the understanding of the culture, history and philosophy.
- Keep yourself modest to people, no matter you are just a novice or a master;
- Always believe that design can save the country and change the world.